Born To Be Blue

I'm on some cheap phones so maybe "I'm the problem" but I'm hearing some kind of noise at 1:36 and 1:38.

Seems like you could use more stereo image in this tune. Maybe a little guitar panning might help. At least on my phones here at work this mix sounds mono to me.

What are you using for Bass? It's interesting....upright? That's not a synth upright is it... :confused:

therage! said:
I'm on some cheap phones so maybe "I'm the problem" but I'm hearing some kind of noise at 1:36 and 1:38.

Seems like you could use more stereo image in this tune. Maybe a little guitar panning might help. At least on my phones here at work this mix sounds mono to me.

What are you using for Bass? It's interesting....upright? That's not a synth upright is it... :confused:

There is no bass. That's just me playing both parts live on a live 7 string guitar.

Jim,
WOW man I could listen to that kinda stuff all night! Well played, and a very good voice. In fact, your voice reminds me of someone who's name escapes me right now...........but he made a lot of money with his voice! Damn, I wish I could remember that guy's name!
I did hear what I think may have been a couple of clips during the solo, can't be real sure.

bd

Nice guitar playing. Good guitar sound too. Smooth sound to the whole thing.

Little distortion (like a clip) on the guitar from 1:36-1:39. I thought I heard more a little later.

A little compression might help the vocals. A word or two gets buried here and there. It's just your singing style I think.

Cool one.

Nice playing man
I'd like to hear it just a little brighter.....maybe add a little 3k or so.....not much though.

Back