Boisterous rock canticle

Great, great song!!!

This is very well done. I hope more people listen to this. Vox are excellent. Solid performances by all musicians (assuming it's a band). Captured very well. Love the backwards verb on the snare in the middle. Love that shit. Mixing--I listened in headphones--I think the vocals could maybe, just maybe, come up a tad, but I don't know, they sit pretty well and I don't like over-loud vocals but the singer is quite good. And personally I like more trebly bass--there's a bit of a boominess to the mix, but that seems to be a popular thing these days. This is great, I'll make my buddy Supercreep listen to this one soon.

Keep it up

Wow! This is unbelievably good!!! It has a reminicence of the music of the mid-late 60s, with a rockin' 70s twist.

It is so professional sounding, and the execution of the players and vocalist is tight and in time. Tight sound!! Absoloutely kick ass!! I love the woo-hoos!!!! :)

Play it again, fasterthanu!! This is the second tune I have listened to today that should be on the the number one charts!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

The voice is sooooooo familiar sounding.

WOW,
That's a really tidy parcel. Explodes out of the gates, rounds the bend with snarky guitar & then kicks into reprise.
I could see myself jumping up & down with a beer in hand, & spilling some.
Well done, More!!!
Cheers
rayC

Back