Blues/rock guitar duet with Snakedog5050

Cool sounds. Surfin Dogs, and Dolphins.... :D Riff trading sounds awesome.
Excellent.
Ed

surfin surfin surfin with dolphins and snakes!
Thank you guys for the kind words :)

Does the song survive okay without a bass part? We turned everything way up and liked the kind of live guitar duet jam idea. I did add a bunch of low end to my guitar to try to make up for it.

I should change the name of the song too, I'm not a dawg :eek:

Snakes, Dogs and Dolphins make some freaky tunes there!
That is one wild ride!

Bass guitar in there would definitely fill the lower end out of the audio spectrum. Maybe a little loose in the timing here and there. But hey Guitars and Drum tone nice, maybe a little more bottom end on the drums.
I listened on my pc speakers so I may be a little out! :)

Gorty said:
Snakes, Dogs and Dolphins make some freaky tunes there!
That is one wild ride!

Bass guitar in there would definitely fill the lower end out of the audio spectrum. Maybe a little loose in the timing here and there. But hey Guitars and Drum tone nice, maybe a little more bottom end on the drums.
I listened on my pc speakers so I may be a little out! :)

Thanks Gorty! The wildness of the tune was completely inspired by your newsletter :)
Snakedog can add a bass, I'll tell him to do that.
Speaking of Snakedog, everywhere you hear the tune get loose or a mistake, that's Snakedog (jk :p ) yeah we tried to play together, but didn't rehearse this enough to get it perfect... maybe next time. :)

Dolphin_Babe said:
Snakedog can add a bass, I'll tell him to do that.
Speaking of Snakedog, everywhere you hear the tune get loose or a mistake, that's Snakedog

What is this, the "Talk behind snakedog's back thread"??? :eek: :p
Okay I'll try out a bass part and see how that works.

In other news... SD5050 mailing list members there is a new message in your inbox. For non-members, you can join the ever growing society of elite members by clicking the link in my sig and receive your daily groundbreaking Snakedog updates via email.

true-eurt said:
Dolphinically surfin' mode, to the Snakedoggy-dog relm of beachiness!!! :D

Great tune you guys/gals!!!

Thank you!
So dolphins and surfing, I would assume a shark would end up in a thread like this. At least you enjoyed the tune and didn't just eat me! :D :D :)

I clicked on your link and listened to Shark tunes. Wow you can sing!!!! :eek: Emotional performances :) I would be recording nonstop if I could do that.

Dolphin_Babe said:
Thank you!
So dolphins and surfing, I would assume a shark would end up in a thread like this. At least you enjoyed the tune and didn't just eat me! :D :D :)

I clicked on your link and listened to Shark tunes. Wow you can sing!!!! :eek: Emotional performances :) I would be recording nonstop if I could do that.
Thanks a lot D-Babe!!!

Maybe we can all collab on some beachy tunes as soon as I get going with my new gear. What a trippy sound we would get!! Oooooo...my weird and strange thought process is in activation right now!! :D

true-eurt said:
Thanks a lot D-Babe!!!

Maybe we can all collab on some beachy tunes as soon as I get going with my new gear. What a trippy sound we would get!! Oooooo...my weird and strange thought process is in activation right now!! :D

Hey cool! sharks and dolphins taking the land based creatures by storm :D :D :D :D :D by means of dangerously beachy music!

Sure about the collab, I'm all into weird and strange beachy tunes, I can feeeeel that anytime (even though I'm in the desert right now), sounds good! ;) :)

On to relaxing on the beach and dreaming of surfing dolphins and stuff (in other words I'm going to sleep now :cool: )

fun groove

You can always tell when SD5050 gets his hands on a piece of music, his style is undeniable!!! This is a fun jam!! Keep it rockin D-Babe and SD5050!! :cool:

Radiohead0709 said:
You can always tell when SD5050 gets his hands on a piece of music, his style is undeniable!!! This is a fun jam!! Keep it rockin D-Babe and SD5050!! :cool:

Thank you Mr. Radiohead! :)
It's all about the rocking! What would life be like without the rocking?!?! :confused: Glad you enjoyed the tune!
Yeah and don't tell him I said this but Snakedog is a freak, complete dork, and maximum weirdo and that applies to his music :D :p :p

Where'd this thread come from??? I missed it.

Cool jam, with that undeniable SnkeDog (and now Dolphin) style. Those Simon drums sound great, man. This sounds like what a jam should be, just rocking out.

Dolphin_Babe said:
Yeah and don't tell him I said this but Snakedog is a freak, complete dork, and maximum weirdo and that applies to his music :D :p :p

I wonder if Radiohead and I are close enough that he'll tell me you said this :confused: :confused: :p

RAMI said:
Where'd this thread come from??? I missed it.

Cool jam, with that undeniable SnkeDog (and now Dolphin) style. Those Simon drums sound great, man. This sounds like what a jam should be, just rocking out.

Hey thanks man! Yeah we just put together a drum track and jammed away. It's too much fun cranking those drum tracks and just jamming along. It almost feels likes there's a real drummer in the room somewhere that we don't see :D Like behind our backs, or invisible :confused:

I hear she has just renamed the track to "Dolphins and Snakes of the Sea" since she's not "a dawg"

Cool tune...I love those drum loop's!I gotta get me some of those.This kinda has that Yardbirds rave up feel to it ....pretty intense jamming, and some siiiiick fuzz tones ;) !Cool jam man!

Back