Blues Guitarist has Tone?

VERY SMOOTH !!

I love your dynamics and your phrasing. really makes me feel something. also it sounds like a real guitar and amp, which you dont hear too often anymore.

if you ever come to minnesota, please email mail me so i can see you.

Thanks

Thank you both for your kind words.....My friend recorded it for free in his 16 track studio....so I didn't say anything about the reverb...LOL :)

metalj said:
VERY SMOOTH !!

I love your dynamics and your phrasing. really makes me feel something. also it sounds like a real guitar and amp, which you dont hear too often anymore.

if you ever come to minnesota, please email mail me so i can see you.

Ya...you betcha! Actually I have a very good friend in Grand Rapids MN. Who makes me feel sick when he picks up a guitar...His name is Brett Reid..THX :)

The guitar is fantastic.

The drums are dull sounding, and the player doesn't seem to be at the same level as the guitarist. The bass is okay sounding, but lacks the energy and authority of the guitarist.

Just my 2 cents.

Ok where exactly are the tunes? I cant see them anywhere. Am i going blind? or crazy! rgwa fffa asafaf ...

Great rhythm, intonation, and sweet tone that growls just enough. Sounds like the whole track is way too compressed though IMHO... makes the drums and bass sound somewhat lifeless. I liked the little bit of 2nd gtr that comes in right at the end.

Tim

Back