Blues collab...

Great stuff David!

I was expecting Gary Moore to kick in for the lead! What you played is nice though, a bit more aggression would have been cool, but just fine as-is.

Cool!

man this is some good stuff David.....

I think i said this before, but your recordings have jumped up a notch as far as quality lately....dont know if you are doing something different, but i wanted to point it out.....

cant wait to hear this if the Lt. gets a hold of it.....

Emeric said:
Great stuff David!

I was expecting Gary Moore to kick in for the lead! What you played is nice though, a bit more aggression would have been cool, but just fine as-is.

Cool!

"Gary Moore" haha, or you kidding me man LOL! I wished. No thats the main reason I wanted the LT to add some sax so I could take that horrible gtr out. Hey I need a fix man..POST A DAMN TUNE ALREADY! Thanks emeric

Gidge, man i'm trying harder these day's, but I think it may take me "200 yrs":D this shit's hard LOL! Thanks always Gidge.

hello there, david

man, you really know how to sing!! yeah, the lead guitar sounds a little harsh, I am sure Lt. Bob can do something magical to it, but it's pretty cool as is, too.

Love that bass sound, mind sharing the signal chain on that baby?;)

Good job, man

AL

Nice job David-Great Vocal performance especially-Nice vocal sound too--1 scream around 2:10 might need to be tamed a bit....I like this cause its not a standard blues-Nice changes-I usually get bored by the blues but I like this. Screamin lead work-very nice. A keyboard would be great in here(hammond of course).I wasnt crazy about the rhythm guitar sound-sounded a little too compressed and un-blues like to me-A bass clunker or 2-and a bit poppy for what I think of as blues. Those are my only complaints-you definetely got alot of talent-singing-playing and writing wise-tough to have one much less all 3 :)...Nice job bro

David, I missed this one the first time around as I was up to my neck in the clinic challenge for a few days, but I'm glad it got bumped back up. This is killer stuff! Great job on the vocal. I loved that change at 1:00 min. Ditto on the DX7.

Twist

Back