Bluebird

saul84aguilar

I am considering the purchase of a bluebird or baby bottle mic? I know people always say to try them out and see what you like, but I don't really have an option. Any takes on this>>>>

i have a blue baby bottle, it is great on rock vocals! because its a little dark soundung microphone!!!!! in Sax WOW it sounds AMAZING!!!!!!! it sounds OUTSTANDING! if you want a GREAT mic for sax you should really get the blue!

I happen to own both mics, as well as the much more expensive B.L.U.E. Kiwi. The Baby Bottle is a somewhat "colored" mic, and the somewhat darker of the two. The Bluebird is more transparent, and a little brighter. I prefer the Baby Bottle in general, particularly as a vocal mic. It shines on female vocalists and violin. The Bluebird I prefer as an instrument mic, particularly on acoustic guitar. It is also pretty good on voiceovers. For your applications (vox and sax), I would probably choose the Baby Bottle. YMMV.-Richie

I own the Baby Bottle and It is a Great Mic for Female Vocals or high voices ,i used it in sax and sounds great! I recommend it.

Back