Blue Sky Monitor Sytem

g on the wc

Sky System One-

Anybody tried these speakers out. It's a 2 monitor and sub system that is making big waves in media post production and it's all for around 1300. Is this possible? Are they any good? Just want to see if anyone has given these a test drive. If so how do they compare to a set of mackie hr824/624 with a decent sub? Thanks

I have listened to the BlueSky System One Monitors and Sub and fell in love with them. I have not bought them yet but hope to do so in the next 30 days. I think they are awesome. I also like the Mackie HR824's, but have never heard them with a Sub, I think they are also outstanding Monitors but personnally I like Blue SKy System one better as to Why I will be buying them. The other issue is you can buy the Blue SKy System one package (Monitors and SUB) for the the same price as just a pair of HR824's, so cost is also a factor. Either decision you make in this case isn't bad. Can't wait till I pick my Blue SKy's up.

I LOVE them!

I bought a BlueSky System One 4 or 5 month ago, and I'm still impressed by their precision. When I bought it, I A/B them with Genelecs, Mackies, KRKs, Tannoys, etc (almost every monitors that were in store) and these were my favorites.

...and they still are!!!

Go for it dude, you simply CANT regret this!

Kryogh ...... Good to see you still love them months later I can't wait to get mine.

One question for you though, I have also listened to the Blue SKY Prodesk system and they are really nice as well. Did you even consider them?

I think I am convinced the extra $400 is worth getting the System Ones, but was looking for other opinions. One of my reason is I like to rehearse with my Monitors occasionally before laying tracks down or just having something to Jam with for fun. I think the extra power of the system one would be beneficial in that area. Or if I have a drummer rehearsing I want to be able to crank up the monitors loud enough so he can hear everything. Any Thoughts?

Back