Bigger spring scale recommendation?

ofajen

Daddy-O Daddy-O Baby
Anyone have a recommendation for a good source for a 3 kg./10 lb. push/pull spring scale? As I noted in my Otari thread, I need to check and probably adjust the pinch roller pressure. Thanks!

Cheers,

Otto

Anyone have a recommendation for a good source for a 3 kg./10 lb. push/pull spring scale? As I noted in my Otari thread, I need to check and probably adjust the pinch roller pressure. Thanks!

Cheers,

Otto

http://www.chatillon.com/Our Products/Chatillon Weighing Scales/fish&game_product/IN_fishscale.html
I have the IN-2 and IN-10, they arent push scales though, but they work great on all my Tascams
VP
http://www.chatillon.com/Our Products/Chatillon Weighing Scales/pushpull scales/516.html
I just found these, I think they are expensive though.

I'll look on the net for you in the next day or so. Hey Pete, do you use those scales on weighing out the powder for your strings or do you just eyeball it? HEHEHE!! Hope your doing well. c ya

Last edited:
I'll look on the net for you in the next day or so. Hey Pete, do you use those scales on weighing out the power for your strings or do you just eyeball it? HEHEHE!! Hope your doing well. c ya

I am finding some online science education supply outfits that have a range of pull only and push-pull spring scales that run from about $6.50 for pull only to $10 for push-pull. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but they may be adequate.

Cheers,

Otto

I am finding some online science education supply outfits that have a range of pull only and push-pull spring scales that run from about $6.50 for pull only to $10 for push-pull. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but they may be adequate.

Cheers,

Otto

Sounds cheap enough. Cool deal. I hope they work.

I'll look on the net for you in the next day or so. Hey Pete, do you use those scales on weighing out the powder for your strings or do you just eyeball it? HEHEHE!! Hope your doing well. c ya

Yes! I use the IN-2 to dispense 2 to the 1/12 power ounces per 22 fret Gibson scale fretboard!
VP

Back