Best thing to buy?

nkjanssen

What's the best thing to buy? I've seen a lot of people recommend a lot of things, but really, what's the best thing? I'm mostly recording screamo.

I would say a George Forman Grille, if you don't already have one.

After that, maybe a case of your favorite beer?

Penis enlargement?

If you're recording screamo a lava lamp is a must. In fact you really have no business recording unless one exists in the studio.

Buy the real version, not the cheap copy! You might pay more, but its worth it!! Whatever it is...

depends on what type of meat you have on the grill. chicken tends to sound kinda sqwauky thru the foreman. beef has a little too much low end.

nkjanssen said:
What's the best thing to buy? I've seen a lot of people recommend a lot of things, but really, what's the best thing? I'm mostly recording screamo.

Earplugs. Lots and lots of earplugs.

The Foreman grill is a must if your just beginning, but to my ears, nothing beats propane. You can pick up a cheap propane grill for around $20 (although the more reliable ones are in the $40-50 range). The only downfall is you have to add proper ventilation to your studio, or at least open a window, which can lead to obvious noise interference and weather complications. For the money and simplicity, I'd definitely go with the Foreman first.

Back