Best Software to use?

Hoodoomoo

Hey guys, I made my first music video yesterday (well, I filmed all the parts and have the song at least), and then I realized that I don't have a good program to compile them together. I have Cubase to record with, I used a Canon 7D with an 85mm 1.2 (My favorite lens of all time!), so those are pretty solid, but all I have to composite the video is Windows Movie Maker. Any suggestions on a program to use? Because Movie Maker is not gonna cut it :mad: .

Moviemaker is not a bad program.

However, you might care to look at Vegas. It is a very versatile program, and operates in a similar way to Reaper.

How well does Vegas handle less than optimal hardware?

I've tried editing video in Reaper and WMM, but they both start to bog down as soon as I try to work with uncompressed AVIs.

Hey guys, I made my first music video yesterday (well, I filmed all the parts and have the song at least), and then I realized that I don't have a good program to compile them together. I have Cubase to record with, I used a Canon 7D with an 85mm 1.2 (My favorite lens of all time!), so those are pretty solid, but all I have to composite the video is Windows Movie Maker. Any suggestions on a program to use? Because Movie Maker is not gonna cut it :mad: .

you might want to give adobe premier a look too and you can download a 30day free trial of it and adobe after effects

Back