Best Setting for Vocals - QuadraVerb

There is actually a vocal doubler I like on the Quadraverb 2 quit a bit for live use. The Quadraverb is set up really nicely for building custom effects and asuch, but none of the algorithms really sound that good to me and in general, the Quadraverbs are pretty noisy.

xstatic said:
There is actually a vocal doubler I like on the Quadraverb 2 quit a bit for live use. The Quadraverb is set up really nicely for building custom effects and asuch, but none of the algorithms really sound that good to me and in general, the Quadraverbs are pretty noisy.

What exactly do ya mean by "noisy"?

Mine doesn't put out any noise at all...... I can crank the aux return all the way up and I hear nothing.......until I play music thru it. It's a heckuva lot cleaner than the MidiVerb.

soundchaser59 said:
Mine doesn't put out any noise at all...... I can crank the aux return all the way up and I hear nothing.......until I play music thru it. It's a heckuva lot cleaner than the MidiVerb.

I can't say I have noticed any "noise" from mine either, The quadraverb is still a good piece to have (IMO), even if it is a little outdated.

Back