Best Interface for under $100

Abnormalweeny

Hey guys im using a blue snowball right now and i really want an upgrade but i need to know of a cheap interface that will plug straight into my computer.Please make it 100 or less(LESS WOULD BE BETTER)

For just one mic, the Blue Icicle is good, but it's not got any extra outputs such as speakers or headphones, it's purely a little preamp and A/D converter

the Alesis io2 is more comprehensive, 2 in's on either xlr or line/instrument with phantom power where needed, 2 out's, headphones, MIDI and SPDIF. No idea how much it is states side but's £99 this side of the pond.

As always, there's a load of questions i should ask to help better determine your actual needs from an interface. What do you record? usb or firewire? how many inputs do you need?

For just one mic, the Blue Icicle is good, but it's not got any extra outputs such as speakers or headphones, it's purely a little preamp and A/D converter

the Alesis io2 is more comprehensive, 2 in's on either xlr or line/instrument with phantom power where needed, 2 out's, headphones, MIDI and SPDIF. No idea how much it is states side but's £99 this side of the pond.

As always, there's a load of questions i should ask to help better determine your actual needs from an interface. What do you record? usb or firewire? how many inputs do you need?

well id like it to go right into usb and im using a usb mic right now.Also will the blue icicle provide phantom power?

Back