Best headphones for 100$?

Euthanasia

what do you think is the best sounding, most reliable, most comfertable and most accurate headphones for 100$?

i pretty stand between the sennhiser hd280 and the akg k240s...

the sennheiser are more comfortable but are not that accurate by any means, the akg are better for critical referencing. Also check ot the equation RP21 I believethats the model, They are inexpensive and sound better than the senn 280. I have all of them and I prefer those, also own the sony 7506 they are pretty decent.

It depends on what you want to use them for and who will be using them. I just asked close to the same question on here, and got great feedback and suggestions.

I bought a couple pair of More Me Headphones from Harvey Gerst (You'll see the posts under Equipment for Sale) and they seem to be a great deal so far...and for ONLY $35.00/pr (thats the deluxe pair...lol)!!! They seem durable, decent sound, lightweight, comfortable and he stands behind them if they shit the bed on ya!! (Like all my expensive ones have already done in the past at one time or another). :(

I told him I liked them,,,,, and now I was going to drop a new pair off the roof of the Studio to check durability. :D :D He invited me to do it, and then said if any damage occures, he will replace them for free!! :D (Pretty cool huh?) LOL

Anyway,,,,,to use for those who dont give a rats ass about your equipment while they are in recording, get some of these and throw on their heads,,,,,for you to use for mixdown etc, then step it up to a higher quality headphone.

Check his site and grab a couple pair.

Peace
Aj :cool:

Back