Bellari?

Griffinator

I just want to hear the blow-by-blow of any and all experiences with Bellari gear. I have my own opinions of their stuff, and I've read many a review on it, but I'd like to hear what any of you might think, based on your personal experiences with it.

Blue Bear Sound said:
Bellari is made by Rolls.... and everything I've ever seen made by Rolls is complete and utter garbage...........

Bruce

There is one exception!
I have a Rolls 4-Channel headphone amp that works quite nice for less than fifty bucks.

Other than that... RUN!, don't walk, from Bellari products.

Although I might get flamed for this....
Sometimes you can actually judge a product by its name.
Trident, Avalon, Genelec: these names 'sound' expensive, even if you don't know them or what they make.

Phonic, Bellari, Studiomaster:These names imply a certain cheapness.
I mean, Bellari has an Italian ring to it. But doesn't sound "Gucci" , "Ferrari" or "Valeria" :D much better to you?
Exception to these rules are "Alesis" and "Soundcraft". "Alesis" sounds more expensive than it actually is, however "Soundcraft" almost implies cheap DJ-gear... :rolleyes:

yep, their gear is first rate (according to what I hear). But their driver support is ... AARDVARK!

mcr said:
yep, their gear is first rate (according to what I hear). But their driver support is ... AARDVARK!

Care to elaborate? What kind of driver problems have you had? I plan to purchase the Q10 sometime next month - I'd like to have any info I can get before I sink $800 into a unit that may not even work properly...

Buck62 said:

There is one exception!
I have a Rolls 4-Channel headphone amp that works quite nice for less than fifty bucks.

I dunno, Buck. I have one of those too, and it didn't work out of the box, er... plastic molding. After opening it up, I found several metal shavings that needed to be blown out. Now it works, but I have to play with the 1/4 'in' to get it to work in stereo.

Back