Behringer Xenyx 802 & Axel Oxygen 3 Broadcast Console

Borracho

Hi all,

I have a question that I would really appreciate some help with.

I'm running a small radio station with simultaneous FM broadcast as well as Internet streaming of the program. My main broadcast console is the Axel Ogyen 3 and I have a microphone hooked up to a Xenyx 802 console. Now the Xenyx connects to the Axel that connects to the PC running SAM Broadcaster and everything works beautifully when it comes to the FM transmission. The music goes out on one channel and when speaking into the microphone (on a separate channel) they both go out normally on the air.

Internet streaming however, is a whole different story. All the music streams flawlessly, but there is no way that anything said into the microphone (hooked up to the Xenyx) makes it onto the stream. To make matters more bizaree, this setup used to work perfectly until a short while ago. After some technical issues and some...imaginative re-connecting of cables, it has been impossible to broadcast the microphone over the stream. It still works perfectly for the straight FM transmission.

Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated.

PS The Xenyx 802 does not connect directly with the PC. It goes to the Oxygen 3 broadcast console which DOES connect with the PC. Don't know if that helps.

It probably would help if people knew how you are internet streaming. Whatever software you are using has to be able to recognize the mic signal coming from the Axel.

Back