Behringer may have just taken the lead in "Best Bang/buck" mics

To PapaJack, Downside, nezpierce.....guys, thanks for your help, it really is appreciated.

Kennyb........Thanks for your intelligent, well informed comments.

Trebles........well, what can I say.

Peace to y'all......ChrisO:cool:

so lets here some more on all this from intrested parties with something positive to say here.

hmmmmm i do remember saying these words somewhere ??

:cool: gee m8 it feels good to be a jerk now dont it :D

nothing really needs to be said chris accept from those intrested in saving some cash and getting some good deals from time to time any one not intrested like the likes of kenny and his well thought out words of wisdom can just push off to another section and go piss in their pockets

I see this over and over

Re: Tube stuff discount

Downside Studio said:
I haven't had the time to read this whole post, so I'm taking the risk of double posting.

I don't like Behringer stuff, but if you haven't got much money to spend I have to say this stuff is great value fot the money.

Downside,take the time to read the entire thread. Well worth it!

Downside,take the time to read the entire thread. Well worth it!

Well if you don't mind I'm not going to read it. I sold my Behringer stuff 2 years ago and upgraded to some heavy pro shit instead. I've learned a lot of skills on the behringer stuff though.

I'm also not going to buy in US or UK or Austria, I've got my dealers and routes and am very pleased with them.

If somebody is interested, they've got two other megadeals :
Emagic audiowerk 2 for €99
Emagic audiowerk 8 for €149

They bought like 500 of them.

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de

yes, I believe they even have working Russian speaking people. I believe you can find all the inforamtion at their website. I'm using a catalog and phone.

what i see happening is someone with the knowledge of harvey may find a real bargain and in his time can test this out against what he knows is the standard so to speak if the price is too good to be true and the aplication and use of these mics will be usefull for all then its will seem like a good mic to bulk buy in turn keeping the postage down and saving all a packet you see the savings made here can easily be used to post out mics else where to others who live to far to get these bargains this way we all get a slice of the action ok it all seems to simple to work in reality i know some may think that but if anyone is intrested lets see what we can come up with and what can also be achieved here you never know till you try and the shops may be easier to deal with as well on bulk deals i say the best way to go is the shop that offers the cheapest deals with best service and free postage is a good starting point they will in turn always drop their prices lower to a group as they know they are always guranteed to sell to us so in numbers we do have more clout but again its up to us to create such a deal so lets here some more on all this from intrested parties with something positive to say here.

I had to go get a drink of water and a smoke in the middle of this one liner. :cool:

I got to try out the EMC 8000's yesterday,and I must say I am pleased!I used them for drum overheads and stuck a SM 52 in the kick.I didn't mic the snare or toms just so I could here the 8000's by themselves.Wonderful!I even A/B 'ed the drums without the kick track and I could here the kick and the entire kit clearly.I could even feel the kick.

Thanks again and again Harvey,

I was using the audio bubby by Midi Man because it is the only stereo pre I have.It is not a very respected pre but I will say it is very transparent,and I can get a very hot signal from it.It was also free when I bought my Octava condensor.

I used an ART tube pre on the kick,compressed with the RNC.Very nice sound.

<----------joins getuhgrip, kicks back with a beer and cigar.....lmfao

ahhhhhh hands Chris BIG WOODEN SPOON and an empty tin pot points to a corner of the room im sure you know the rest of the deal here oz rock :-)

peace Wayne :rolleyes:

The Mind is a Terrible Thing

Man I miss a few days of reading these posts and come back and see some crud that makes me wonder if there should be a law against specific people breeding. I don't believe in censorship, but it would not bother me if kennyb2k found another formum that was low enough to possibly match his IQ. Some people are obviously educated beyond their intelligence. Some people often, in a fit of anger, say something they don't mean. I believe this guy meant every word. That is scarry.

Ausrock, I hope you know this 'smegma' (smegma is in the larger unabridged dictionaries kennyb2k, it is under the letter S) does not represent the people of this forum. I am fairly new to this forum and have really appreciated the information shared here. Guys like Harvey and Trebles and many others who are willing to share what they have experienced with those of us just beginning. I imagine that anytime one of us can help you aquire something at a better deal, we'll do what we can. I also feel you would do the same for us if the tables were turned.

Again, we don't all think or speak like this "pro-abortion poster child" does.

Have a good day down under.

Papajack

Thank you for your kind words, as for me i am no expert, im just learning and struggling with the best of them.

As for Harvey, well we are all so lucky to have a man of his experience and class assist us, as he always does, there are many good people in here and some not so, but such is life.

In the heat of the moment sometimes these people get to me but later on i think hell people reading their posts will realise without me even having to make a single keystroke.

People like your self who think see these people for who they really are.

Its sad really as it dont take much to be nice an assist people, i guess some feel they need more attention so to get it they vent it here.

Lets hope they can learn to change their ways in time and have something good to contribute in here.

Stick around papajack read the forums, essp the stuff posted on the entry page to home recording some good stuff there too.

Many neglect to read this stuff but there is alot there, later on you might also want to look at this place too i,ll leave you the url anyway, i,ll see you in the forums hopefully enjoy your stay :-).

http://www.studiocovers.com/articles.htm

kind regards
Wayne
Melbourne Australia

trebles- sorry I vented on you in a fit of rage

Hope you find a good deal on some mics

sorry everyone for that stinkin post

-ken

wow!

I'm assuming this is the same kennyb2k as the one over at Collaboration Central. I'll vouch that the "flamethrower" post directed at Wayne aka trebles seems to be quite uncharacteristic. I'm glad to see he snapped out of it, and "made up".

Queue

Back