behringer compressors ...MDX1600

AFXSguy

behringer compressors

I've read that Behringer's compressors are decent. What do you guys think of using this in my guitar setup? I mainly want it for the 2-channel compressor, but it has other cool features too.

BEHRINGER AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX1600
http://www.behringer.com/MDX1600/index.cfm?lang=ENG

this unit basically looks like an upgrade to the AUTOCOM PRO MDX1400

have any of you had experience with behringer compressors?

Last edited:
I own one and I love it. It has never let me down and does a great job. Compressors are one of the few Behringer products worth buying

thank you. that's good to hear... but i disagree about behringer. i like them a lot. i believe people relate their quality to how cheap their stuff is. their stuff is so cheap because they copy designs and sell a lot. i bet if behringer chose to make their stuff more expensive, closer to the brand name stuff, people would have more respect for their equipment. i personally was skeptical. but i have compared brand name equipment to behrinhger equpiment... and behringer doesn't fall behind by much! for the price... they are disposable. i swear by them for live use. why use an expensive instrument mic on stage when you can use a cheap behringer mic? they sound great. even for recording though, i like a lot of their stuff.

anyways, this is turning into another behringer thread. thanks for your input on the compressor! the reviews i read were good... but i wanted to hear from you guys as well before i purchased.

Back