Behringer BCF2000 control surface

johnny5dm

Selling my BCF2000 - bought it from someone here who babied it and didn't use it much, and I babied it and didn't use it much. Works great, fully updated, etc. I just do a lot of mobile work now and don't have as much use for it, so out it goes!

Includes USB, power, original box and manuals.

$130 shipped to the continental US.

PM me if you're interested!

Reactions: SRR
My reference was to the automation of the faders when moving. It doesn't add any audio noise into the recording, no. But when you're mixing, if you're playing it back real soft, you can hear the fader automation.

And Ironklad - no worries, man. I know the gearlust well!

200 new, 130 used. thats saving 70 bucks. i'd say thats a good deal on a peice of equipment that has no degrading parts, and isnt old enough to degrade if it did. i was the original owner of this control surface. johnny is a good buyer and takes care of his equipment. this is a steal.

Priced it based on a reasonable price from eBay, based on much more heavily used equipment. It's in perfect condition, works as new... if I told you it were a few days old, you'd probably never know the difference, honestly. Neither Renascent nor I used it very much - I used in on maybe 3 projects, whenever I moved it, I did so with the original packaging, etc. I'll consider other offers, but I think $130 is a completely reasonable place to start.

i got one of these and they are great...IMO a control surface is a control surface is a control surface..it has everything you really need...the sliders do make some noise when they move...but if you dont like..fork out another grand for the mackie..

this is a good deal for a great unit

Back