Beheringer B-2

Thanx...

When u can give me the address... I just need to make a nice phonecall to Milan...

(or if you can tell me the price it will be in Italy...) :D :D

hey jumpingflash!

Please tell me the price you got. I'm here in Vienna, so if it is a good deal i'll order one for me too.

txs, Mark

I must say i am really disappointed : even asking thru Alan Hyatt, the italian importer could NOT make a price of under 300$ (actually 340$)!!!!

WAY too much, and at this price it is not that competitive with other products... (MXL, B2, NT1....)

So i think I will buy a B2 or MXL...

Thanx again Alan, but having just one importer (and one shop) in a country as you can see does not make the price competitive.

Cya.

Interesting ploy, Gidge.

Mars Music had an edition of the V67 made just for them (called the V67M, as in "Mars"). Other than being all black (instead of having a gold mesh cage), I'm not sure how else it differs, if at all. They claim it is internally wired exclusively with Mogami.

Has anyone auditioned the Mars version that sells for $149? Is Abe Music still willing to match Mars' price for the V67M on the V67G?

Many thanks,

Mark H.

I have been checking out a few prices in Ireland.
The AT3035 will cost me £180, the C1 £265, the B-2 £181.
Are these prices Ok and is the C1 £85 ($120) worth to the better.
All the best John.

Go for the C-1... I don't entirely trust Behringer, although several people say that the B-2 is the NT2 in a different body, and I do like the NT2, but I haven't been able to confirm any validity towards the B-2/NT2 thing I've been hearing... as for the AT3035, I'd stay away from it. I checked one out at my local GC, and didn't like it one bit, especially for the price...I think my AT3525 could easily beat it, and you can get a 3525 for like, $150 at www.zzounds.com/a--2676837. There's a new mic from Shure (KSM27) that looks promising... I meant to check it out yesterday, but all the customer service guys at GC seemed to enjoy ignoring me...usually they're really helpful, but they didn't even ask me if they could help me with anything. :mad:

Isaiah

Prism said:
Go for the C-1... I don't entirely trust Behringer, although several people say that the B-2 is the NT2 in a different body, and I do like the NT2, but I haven't been able to confirm any validity towards the B-2/NT2 thing I've been hearing... as for the AT3035, I'd stay away from it. I checked one out at my local GC, and didn't like it one bit, especially for the price...I think my AT3525 could easily beat it, and you can get a 3525 for like, $150 at www.zzounds.com/a--2676837. There's a new mic from Shure (KSM27) that looks promising... I meant to check it out yesterday, but all the customer service guys at GC seemed to enjoy ignoring me...usually they're really helpful, but they didn't even ask me if they could help me with anything. :mad:

Isaiah
i know the nt2 & i know the b2, this are not the same mics, for shure!

Prism said:

Isaiah

Yes they basically are Behringer has a History of rippin guts outta other brand products and copying them all Behringer does is rewire and make the boards a bit diff open both mics you'll see

PG13 said:

Yes they basically are Behringer has a History of rippin guts outta other brand products and copying them all Behringer does is rewire and make the boards a bit diff open both mics you'll see

thats not true it really depends on the artist what the artist looks for in a mic and how good the mic makes the artist sound.

Actually It is Exactly the same on the inside all the way down to the Capsule.

Only the case on the outside is different. They are shipped here to the US without the cases and the cases are put on here. esentially you take away the cases and you have the same thing in your hand.

Have you ever a/b tested them and found there to be no audible difference?

Back