become a profesional studio designer

28seven

hello, i have built my studio using the wisdom of everyone in this forum and i would say that i now have a basic understanding of sound. i have been thinking about starting a company that will create home theaters and eventually branch into doing recording studio design.

i would like to know what formal training i should receive. are there certifications i need or do i need a full BA?

also i would like to know if any of you guys have been formally trained with interior design

thanks a lot in advance

i have built my studio using the wisdom of everyone in this forum and i would say that i now have a basic understanding of sound.

hey sinse you undrstand sound, maybe you could help me with mine soundroom. i live an apartment on the 3rd floor, and I want to soundproof it my band wants to plays very loud at late at night the nehbor under me is the sheriff and he hates music. :confused: qhat can i do ? i can get lot of eggrates and styrofome stuff a vocal booth wude be nice 2 anys help wude be thankfull:D

fitZ

fitZ2 said:
hey sinse you undrstand sound, maybe you could help me with mine soundroom. i live an apartment on the 3rd floor, and I want to soundproof it my band wants to plays very loud at late at night the nehbor under me is the sheriff and he hates music. :confused: qhat can i do ? i can get lot of eggrates and styrofome stuff a vocal booth wude be nice 2 anys help wude be thankfull:D

fitZ
Learn how to type?

Learn how to type?

That WAS the point, in case you missed it DOH!. Apparently, you haven't been around this particular forum very long. Or read ANY of my other threads or replys. :rolleyes: This is a temporary use of my screen name and thread log, because of my computer burnout, and I am using my wifes computer. I have close to 2000 posts. MOST of them in this forum. In this case, I was being, shall we say..........less than congenial. ;)
fitZ

Back