Beatles Cover: do I sound like Paul?

A1A2

I've always tried to sing like pink floyd (roger and david) but never suceeded, and when I was messing with a beatles song for the first time this afternoon, I thought my voice sounded a lot more like Paul than the Floyds. What do you think? Trying to find a fitting singing style is never easy, any recommendations??
btw, I'm still working on getting rid of my nasty nausal accent....:(

"Here There Everywhere"

www.nowhereradio.com/a1a2/singles

Al

Last edited:
Did you sing all the parts?
Thats actually coming right along.
I didn't really think that was too nasally

Doesn't sound nasally to me....a few pitch issues and I thought the background oohs were way too loud.
pretty good though.....hmmmm kinda stops suddenly.

That's kinda nice. Not familiar with the song but it does have a Beatles flavour to it. Good job on all the vocal parts. You double tracked the main vocal? One side sounded almost Paul-like, the other side sounded like a guy with a cold. Haha just kidding, it was well done. Definitely more Paul than John

alrightee

This is great. One of my favourite songs by Mcartney. Well done. The haromonies are oustanding. Are you going to do the whole song?

Anyway, very good.

Erland

Oh, Youve taken the song down now. Enjoying wall upon waterfall. Who is singing?

Ps. redid my website.
www.erlandcooper.com

thanks for the listen, guys. Sorry I had to take it down to free up some space...

Erland,
Wall Upon Waterfall was recorded in Taiwan with some friends of mine, a drummer and a female vocal on piano:)

Al

Back