Beat making Software or program

Manson0559

I am looking for a program or software that is good for making beats and is easy to learn how to use. Previously been using a program called magix if anyone is familiar with that. I was using it because it was pretty simple to learn and simple to use. I'd still be using it but I recently had to change computers and I lost the sleeve that had the serial number on it. I downloaded the upgraded version of it but it is not very useful. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a program or software design to make beads or is good for making beats that is pretty easy to learn and simple-to-use. Or is there a way to retrieve the serial number or use the Magics program without registering a serial number. Thnx.

You should still be registered with MAGIX because you will have had to setup an account with user name/email addy and password and MAGIX will have you on file. Even if you have forgotten your password you can still get logged in.
If you do that you should be able (could take a while!) to re activate the old software, what is it called BTW? There is however a possible problem.

The new computer, is it Win 10? If so it is unlikely that the old software will run well or at all. If you liked the general 'feel' of the MAGIX DAW I suggest you download Samplitude Pro X Silver. That is a full blown recording DAW but restricted to 8 tracks (at a time) but it should do the job.

If you wanted a good and good value drum prog' look at BFD Eco.

Dave.

Back