BBQ song 4 track Tascam

whyrag

Hey ! It's hot out nowdays again so I thought I would send you this song about the BBQ ..
About the song:
We was putting together my new BBQ that I purchased from the store and listening to tunes on KISW radio and a Queensryche song was playing and I thought... Hmmmmmm

" I could change that around to fit what we are doing here tonight ! "
Recorded the song that night with singerdude Tod on Vocal, Me on guitars,backing vocals, keyboard, and Bass guitar, and Bruce lewis on the drum kit all recorded in a hot summer on my trusty Tascam 4 track ..with a bunch of Budweiser beers and stuff... came up with this...

Go to track 08 BBQ song at www.mindtrip9.com
I will take this song off in the first week of Aug. 2010.. L8R, Whyrag

That sounds great.Funny too.
What kind of 4 track did you use? And what instruments did you record on what tracks,bouncing etc....????

It was an old Tascam mkIII cassette recorder, a little tiny casio keyboard i think, acoustic guitar, ibanez electric, ludwig drums,cant remember what bass guitar I used.Fun party that day with a bunch of people .. Cant remember what mic's I used. I think just some sm 58's . Bounced around some tracks. cant remember that far back, but it was fun ! Thanks for checkin it out !

Weird Al probably would have his food BBQ'ed for him way out of harms way.. Always a supprise when that BBQ get's out of hand !!!! That's one of the fun parts of summertime !

Here is the words to the song.. It took alot of serious thought that night...

Hush now dont you cry.... Propanes all gone guess we have to fry.. I demand good taste ..dont want this ground beef to go to waste.. Round trip journey to BP , to fill the propane tank up for a fee
"To Light "
I guess we'll give another chance, to light the flame to cook the meat have to flip them over..... Before they get well done.

You know that i dont like to fry, I love to BBQ most every night..
Stand back you will learn, Grease drips down and it ignites - and you are scared..
And the burgers you will turn ... so face your fear - and drink some beer as the propane burns away..
And now your burgers done... Suddenly you hear me scream for some mustard and some ketchup.

Propane... I dont know what to do.
Cannot use my BBQ
Cant get it to light
To have a BBQ ,,, Burgers for you and me...

" Directions " .................. HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!

If you dont cook your ground beef , You get Ecoli thats what I believe...
Go's all hot and red, you go running out as the tank begins to flame...

And the lesson that you learned, You saved the day - your face got burnt - you really dont know why...
And the sun shines down again, Suddenly you realize , you have to fry , the tanks all dry and the BBQ needs PROPANE !

Special thanks to Queensryche, All Cows - chickens - hot dogs- and others that take hold of the flame...
Gary Long.. www.mindtrip9.com

Heat wave very hot each day here.. 108 degrees again right now.. have to record at night if it cools down... Anyways, if you click on the cd it will take you to the soundclick site as well.. heat wave problem sometimes maybe ? dont know.. Gonna go back out and check this out.. L8R, Gary

Back