You Callin out names, like you callin some shot's/
this ain't full sail bitch, kev's jackin the yaht
you rappin alot, but really u musta forgot
there's no point making tracks when theres never a plot
like it or not, your mouth stay reackin of Twat
your only was to get women without a mask and a glock
Em's style you mock, i just blew up your spot
i smell your garbage line's from here there startin to rot

you say i lack emotion, so this sounds good?
you mother f's blah blah, i misunderstood
what the fuck you u sayin, when u speakin that mess
you mad all the time, too much dick in your ass
jaw made of glass, u fragile ass fuck
how u have all this shit and be down on your luck
your a phony fuck, don't claim poverty around me
you might no it ALL but you don't know me

Thirst made up his fanbase, fake contacts he knows
you just another boston bitch whose soft as snow
tryin to be like Em well this is attack on a Clone
too gay for the army, they called him GI HO
got cought suckin dicks, the said hit the road
so it don't mean Coke, when he offers a blow
like lil john this ho was gettin low
so he's not just pro he's a professional

Peace

haha hes kinda rite thirst you do sound a bit like em but anyway on lyrics i say he got you but overall track value i say yours... love the beat

g2g
dunno wat i decided guess im just useless haha

Lyrics WHAT..? Were you listening seriously..?

yo if he gets one vote im not rapping ever again... IF yall want me to post each of my lines like he did ok i will, cuz i have 3 lines that dwarf his whole track, not to mention my flow and delivery.. The bullshitters better stay out of this thread if their not gonna be honest..

dont mind if i seem agravated but i listened to his, in no aspect shape or form does he even attempt to showcase talent.. if esspro's vote was fa me, take that shit off.. 1

no offence kevlar, but i mean if your honest youd know im right..

Last edited:
on some real shit, thirst completey murdered him, its honestly not even a arguement....lyrically dude aint came close, his lyrics was real basic, not really anything that stood out, energy was lackin, flow was basic, alls i could say for it, is that it was on beat...and thats it.....only thing im gonna toss ya, ya got some nice quality, but thirst murdered you....sorry

Aight... ya'll can count this vote or not, thas up to ya'll...

Kev, you know I'm always honest with my crit homie, so here goes... lines were aight, nothing new though. Mostly lines I heard before... Nothing original as far as puches or concepts go... So it made it kinda boring to me...

Thirst... it makes me laugh sometimes how angry you get at people when they diss you...lol.. you get so riled, it cracks me up. I might diss you just to get another hype track out of you..lol.. nah, but anyway... Lines was nice, lot of direct punches, nothing wrong with sounding like Em a lil bit, I would too... dudes making $30M a year easy...lol.. Anyway...

Vote goes to Thirst, count it or cancel it, but I said my opinions.

hehe

lmao..i heard a couple of funny lines from Thirst..lol

Kevlar got some funny lines too..that GI-ho thing was funny..your last verse was what made me laugh..but it's just the way you rap..still lacks emotion..and sounds like ur reading a poem..

Thirst, post ur lyrics up..i wanna kno everything u said :D

My vote has to got to THIRST.
I liked the quality of this recording compared to your other stuff
Kev, but Eminem2 had a better flow on this one...

questien said:
My vote has to got to THIRST.
I liked the quality of this recording compared to your other stuff
Kev, but Eminem2 had a better flow on this one...

This is battle! rap where ya'll been since the 80's battle rap has never been about quality of recording LOL. On the block we had to battle over a beat box beat LOL. Yall cats crack me up sometimes. I'm not going to vote since it was my track kev spit on. And just so you know I didn't record the track or mix it kev did it himself at home. So I'm once again not responding because of that I'm responding because I'm a emcee first and for most and I know from battle scars that this is always about punches and lyrics. I feel that Thirst put more into the production and recording than the actual battle with arrangments and all the works. He should have put the same energy into the Verse.

Thirst said:

yo if he gets one vote im not rapping ever again... IF yall want me to post each of my lines like he did ok i will, cuz i have 3 lines that dwarf his whole track, not to mention my flow and delivery.. The bullshitters better stay out of this thread if their not gonna be honest..

dont mind if i seem agravated but i listened to his, in no aspect shape or form does he even attempt to showcase talent.. if esspro's vote was fa me, take that shit off.. 1

Man after this post I think you need to start following your own advice. Take critisism when given. Stay humble everyone is not going to like the marshall matthers style you portray. I Don't buy em's stuff I only like stuff he has done with more underground cats like Lyrcist lounge and rawkus records. Don't be a Blue bear now :D

Thirst said:

LMAO Give me a fucking break man...your shit wasn't even aimed at me it sound's like some bullshit you had on a sticky note under your desk and you threw one punch at me.. on the other hand all my lines came from shit i either heard you say or i knew about you. And as far as quality goes yeah of coarse his shit sounds better i'm not agueing that but i mean come on.. if you read the punches it's like 25 -3 I'm not upset at all it's all in fun.

Peace

Kevlar

Re: hehe

PrettyChica said:
lmao..i heard a couple of funny lines from Thirst..lol

Kevlar got some funny lines too..that GI-ho thing was funny..your last verse was what made me laugh..but it's just the way you rap..still lacks emotion..and sounds like ur reading a poem..

Thirst, post ur lyrics up..i wanna kno everything u said :D

Thank you Chica for finally being honest with me..
I appreciate it!

Kevlar

Who the fuck are YOu

Hard Target said:
on some real shit, thirst completey murdered him, its honestly not even a arguement....lyrically dude aint came close, his lyrics was real basic, not really anything that stood out, energy was lackin, flow was basic, alls i could say for it, is that it was on beat...and thats it.....only thing im gonna toss ya, ya got some nice quality, but thirst murdered you....sorry

Oh i'm sorry mista 5 post's you must be one of thirst loyal fans..
get a fuckin life...and if this is you thirst get a fuckin grip

chalin27 said:
This is battle! rap where ya'll been since the 80's battle rap has never been about quality of recording LOL..

I understand that i was just noting how i liked how kevlars recordings were sounding now....

I did say that i liked Eminem2's overall flow better...

Kev, my man you still had lines that had either too many words or not enough where you stretched some words to stay on beat...

I would criticize Thirsts song, but we know how he cant take it, and would probably start rating and raving... I know my man Kevlar can take criticism without going second grade on someone.

questien said:
I understand that i was just noting how i liked how kevlars recordings were sounding now....

I did say that i liked Eminem2's overall flow better...

Kev, my man you still had lines that had either too many words or not enough where you stretched some words to stay on beat...

I would criticize Thirsts song, but we know how he cant take it, and would probably start rating and raving... I know my man Kevlar can take criticism without going second grade on someone.

I appreciate your honest comments Question

Peace,

Kevlar

Re: Who the fuck are YOu

Kevlar said:
Oh i'm sorry mista 5 post's you must be one of thirst loyal fans..
get a fuckin life...and if this is you thirst get a fuckin grip
Word of advice Kev....

You DON'T want it with HT. So I say back off now.

Everyone's entitled to there own opinions...

yeah

but when i never read a single post from this cat then
he pop's up ridin a dick i have to wonder...but if it's just his
honest opinion i got no prob with that.

Teezy is always honest... I been known him for like a year now... he's good people.

Off Topic... anyone else having issues with the VB? :confused:

It keep telling me to download my replys and crap... anyone else having that problem?

Back