Basic question about using this forum

blinddogblues

I know this is elementary, but I see when people respond to a thread, they often quote what the previous person said. I have tried everything and cannot figure out how to do this. I know people are not typing the whole thing. Will someone share this with me? Thanks.

blinddogblues said:
I know this is elementary, but I see when people respond to a thread, they often quote what the previous person said. I have tried everything and cannot figure out how to do this. I know people are not typing the whole thing. Will someone share this with me? Thanks.
I dont know....

Oh wait, I remember: just hit the quote button on the bottom righthand corner of the persons respnse. If you do not want to quote the whole thing, delete the sections you want to leave out. Give it a try, buckeroo...

Re: Re: Basic question about using this forum

DavidK said:
I dont know....

Oh wait, I remember: just hit the quote button on the bottom righthand corner of the persons respnse. If you do not want to quote the whole thing, delete the sections you want to leave out. Give it a try, buckeroo...

it works!

blinddogblues said:

Thanks everybody. I knew it would be obvious, I just never saw it there.

Re: Re: Re: misquote!

samicide said:
:eek: I will blow people for fifty bucks, but forum members will get a 15% discount. DavidK has such a small weenie, I will blow him for $12, not including tip.

:D :D
Bad move, Sam. You will now become my Roel. I will put you in pictures that will Shock you, consume you, enthrall you and... ok, thats enough.

BTW, I am still commited to the tune, but I cant use my arm for a few more weeks, Doctor's Orders. I am getting stir-crazy, I really want to play, but the arm is still messed up. DK

Last edited:
-EDIT-you posted at the same time!

:D that's cool Dave! I figured you had a lot of other stuff going on and then I read something about the arm.. a speeedy recovery to ya man.. I cant wait to hear the tune however long I have to wait.. keep me posted. lookin' forward to the pictures too! :D that was some funny stuff! :D

sam

Back