Bands name/logo on a kick drum head?

UberGawkman

How do most bands go about doing this? We have cool band logo we'd like to have on the kick drum somehow, someway, but came to the reallization that we don't know how.

Anyone know?

Vinyl graphics? Eh?

Where do I get these....... "vinyl graphics"........ and....... what..... are they?

Graphics on vinyle, I presume.

So, can you buy vinyl for applying, or what? And if that's the case, can you buy different colors, and where?

Thanks,
Pete

Well, I have a local sign company do my stuff... the same company that does lettering on the side of trucks..

It is computer cut and they just apply it on like wallpaper ...

You can buy the uncut sheet and do it yourself.... Where?... Im not sure...

I would rather see it designed on a CAD program and professionaly cut though.... It will look much nicer than you using a razor blade by hand..

You'd be suprised at the amount of fancy layering they can do do get some cool 3D effects...

Joe

Bruce's Paint Idea is good to... If you know someone who can paint good...

You get real good results that way also..

Joe

If you want to get real fancy - you can send digital ready art/photo to Remo (the drum head company) and they can print it on a drum head.

I was told that there is minimum cost (over the cost of the head) - but I've never actually tried to do it.

mikeh said:
If you want to get real fancy - you can send digital ready art/photo to Remo (the drum head company) and they can print it on a drum head.

I was told that there is minimum cost (over the cost of the head) - but I've never actually tried to do it.

you can actually do this through your local remo dealer.

If you have your logo in a vector art format (Adobe Illustrator), you can give it to any local printer and have them print it on vinyl sticker material. If you go this route, remember, less colors = less $.

Back