bad experience with bayview

steelpetals

I had a real unfortunate experience with bayview pro audio today despite all the good things I had heard in the past. I was in the process of doing some comparative shopping for a focusrite preamp when I noticed that the twintrak included a cascade mic (whatever that is). Nontheless a good incentive for buying from them when the price was the same a musician's friend. I inquired whether the same deal was available with the penta and he stated that he might do it but was out of that mic yet he'd give me an upgrade for fifty bucks. He then proceeded to change his mind, told me the advertised price was a mistake and that to forget everything. This guy was soooo rude man. I was actually ready to buy from them had he just been nice and at least honest. Never again.....as far as I'm concerned that's false advertising and poor customer relations.......With that being said, I finally ended with the Penta unit from musician's friend. I psyched and at least those guys are a bit more staight up for what it's worth.

yeah it happens unfortunately...i would've tried to get his name, called back and asked for a manager and relayed your outrage as a first time customer!..it works sometimes, unless he was the manager.

at least you got your piece and you definetly didnt miss out on anything mic wise.

enjoy your gear.

Back