Backup, backup and backup

Yes, I've seen people keep them in a garage though, with suitably disastrous results :)

Mine have been in the garage for the past few years. :D I just recently brought them in my room and copied all the stuff I need off of them and threw them away. I had about 30. Had no problems copying anything. A lot of them had some scratches and dust and shit on them so I had to clean them off with water.

It seems all the problems happen at the burn stage. More or less with different drives, but it's still a slow, painful process backing up to DVDs.

Mine have been in the garage for the past few years. :D I just recently brought them in my room and copied all the stuff I need off of them and threw them away. I had about 30. Had no problems copying anything. A lot of them had some scratches and dust and shit on them so I had to clean them off with water.

It seems all the problems happen at the burn stage. More or less with different drives, but it's still a slow, painful process backing up to DVDs.

Didn't the tops get all screwed up when you washed them?? thats one of the no no's nearly every manufacture gives out about on the packaging!:confused:

Back