Back UP Files

Kevlar

What's up? i got a quick question for you...I've got a good bit of software on my CPU and i just recently bought a new laptop. I want to take what i have on my CPU and put it on my notebook...the reason i ask is my cubase disk only load's up 70% or so of the program and i need the full program...My question is how do i burn the software onto disk and then install it on my laptop? I've burned the software and tried it already but it wouldn't work. IF anyone has come across this or know's if the I asked the company would they send me another disk.. Thanks

Kevlar

:confused:
From what I can make of your broken english and nonspeak you are asking how to transfer programs from your computer to another computer, right?

BTW, CPU = Central Processing Unit... The processor... A chip... One piece of your computer that does all the mathematical calculations to make the computer work... It DOES things. It does not "hold" any information, programs or otherwise.
The programs, like cubase you speak of reside on a "hard disk" or "hard drive"... They have nothing to do with a cpu, except when they are used, it makes them work.

You cannot just copy or burn a program folder to another drive or computer and expect it to work.
If you have actual legit copies of the software, you should have the disk(s)... In that case use the disk(s)... Or if you lost them you should be able to contact the company for replacement if you have legit serial #'s or have registered. If not, with your current level of computer saavy, I am afraid you are shit out of luck.

Impossible. If you have the same OS in both machines you could ghost your PC to your laptop, but that means making an exactly copy of everything you have on your PC, not only the softwares.

Back