"Babs" for comments, suggestions

acattoir

I think this is close? I heard it so many times I don't know "what" it sounds like. Your impressions?
ac

My first impression is that you have an 80's thing going on with the percussion.... overloaded reverb with a fast attack and release...

I am listening as I type, so this might sound a little bit convoluted...

There's a little too much bottom on your main guitar. When it's playing the mirror riff with the bass it drowns the bass out...
Also that same guitar is kind of loud in the mix. It almost distorts when it kicks in, in a jarring kind of way.

Nice tune, though. Something I can listen to on headphones at low volumes and relax to. Just a few tweaks and it's there.

I've struggled with what you mention about the guitar. Solo'd it doesn't sound like it has much low end, but it is triple tracked and the L R split and delayed part is probably too hot. I'll mess with it. Hmmm, I am stuck in the 80's, but I will admit to it.

Anyone else?

ac

Sounds like you've got a pretty good mix here.

You seem to bounce around genres a bit in this song. Alternating '80s Genesis-esque bass lines and Spanish-sounding guitars is kind of unusual, but kind of cool too.

It sounds like you hit a wrong note or have some kind of distortion/artifact at one point when the guitar is fading at the end.

Back