Award Nominations!

lga5824

It's Just My Opinion
Hi All - I want to thank all the people that helped me get my home studio started. Why? Well, because my very first song that I completed from beginning to end by myself (writing, arranging, composing, singing and recording) has been nominated for two New Mexico Music Awards!

My original song "Ordinary", which I posted on this very forum a few months back, has been nominated in two categories: Best Rock-Adult Contemporary Song and Best Arrangement of an Original Composition. I'm completely surprised and terribly thrilled.

If it weren't for the help of many of you, giving me advice on how to use my equipment properly and giving me tips about recording techniques, I'm sure I wouldn't have even finished my song in enough time to submit it.

So thanks everyone! I'll be writing more music this year and begging for your advice all over again!

Jen

www.myspace.com/jenniferbarre
www.newmexicomusicawards.com

Hey you guys are still around! That's kind of comforting in a weird way. Nice to hear from you! Thanks!!!

Congrats, Jen, I'm really happy for you! :):):):)
Don't forget to keep posting your beautiful songs here!

Thanks Joey (and Queepy and Chili and KS)! I can promise I'll post more songs at some point, but I can't promise they'll be any good. Nice to chat with you all again!

Take care,

Jen

Back