Autotune 3 problem

TimLyons

I use CEP 2.0, and I previously had the Autotune problem where the graphical mode wouldn't actually affect the .wav once it's processed like many others had... now it will process it, but it will process it tuned up from where it's supposed to be, and where I previewed it! The whole .wav portion that's been processed is a whole tone above where it should be...

Again, it sounds fine in preview, and auto mode doesn't have this problem, but graphical mode does...

I'm recording in 48khz, 16 bit (48khz for compatibility with my DG Stomp only)...

Any ideas?

Hi, well, I just got the plugin and have been fiddlin' with AT3. It seems you have to really practice with the Graphical interface. I mean you have to know the key, which is difficult to figure out with some of my songs, haha, and which notes to remove, and there is a factor of decision when bringing the notes up or down to the ones you desire. In other words, if you do it too scientifically, it sounds canned, so you there are fine lines you have to draw in your decision-making. Just my bit of input, will keep experimenting myself, and if I can come up with some solutions, will drop back in here and reveal. Psongman

Back