Automation EQ and Automation manually

sorry Timothy Lawler u seem like one of the only nice guys around here the other guys gang up on me with rude comments and NO manners

I think alot of these MEN that are adults because they are in their 40's and 50's need to have more manners and stop the rude comments u are all way old enough to know better if u don't like someone then just pass along the road thats why god has made the world and internet so big if i don't like someone on here in a forum i don't go in their own thread and say rude commnet and really show myself off to have no manners at a age in my 40's or 50's thats just wrong and straight up rude

So sorry Tim if u don't understand me but thats for being a nice guy

walters said:
sorry Timothy Lawler u seem like one of the only nice guys around here the other guys gang up on me with rude comments and NO manners

I think alot of these MEN that are adults because they are in their 40's and 50's need to have more manners and stop the rude comments u are all way old enough to know better if u don't like someone then just pass along the road thats why god has made the world and internet so big if i don't like someone on here in a forum i don't go in their own thread and say rude commnet and really show myself off to have no manners at a age in my 40's or 50's thats just wrong and straight up rude

So sorry Tim if u don't understand me but thats for being a nice guy

Ok.......I'll try to put this as politely as possible......HMMMMMMM...let me think.......ok..........How about this, and remeber, I'm trying to be as diplomatic as possible......OK....I think I got it............

FUCK OFF!!!!

Walters, what I like about you is that you've got balls. NOTHING that anybody says makes you change what you do.

You've had some positive things going on around here lately. You're in the green, not that rep matters in real life, but it's used a lot here none the less.

I have a suggestion about being in homerecordingdotcom. Do you want to hear it? No, it's not a joke.

Tim

Back