Auto wah plugins?

Humbucker

I'm working on an instrumental rock song and I have recorded the lead guitar tracks for it. There's a 10-second or so section where I would like to have a wah effect over one of the lead tracks, but I don't really wanna go back and re-record with a pedal. An auto wah plugin would do the job I reckon. Can anyone recommend me any good(and preferably free)ones? :)

Humbucker said:
I'm working on an instrumental rock song and I have recorded the lead guitar tracks for it. There's a 10-second or so section where I would like to have a wah effect over one of the lead tracks, but I don't really wanna go back and re-record with a pedal. An auto wah plugin would do the job I reckon. Can anyone recommend me any good(and preferably free)ones? :)

Why not just run one of your computer's outputs to your pedal and run the pedal's output back in? I mean, sure, you might have to pad the signal down a bit, but it's shouldn't be -that- hard....

dgatwood said:
Why not just run one of your computer's outputs to your pedal and run the pedal's output back in? I mean, sure, you might have to pad the signal down a bit, but it's shouldn't be -that- hard....

Yeah, maybe worth a try - thanks. I'd much rather have a plugin though, I'm lazy. :D

Back