Audition 1.5, M-audio 1010lt, and Ber. 1222fx Help!

Mamu

Here is the problem I'm having. I'm using Audition 1.5, and a M-Audio 1010lt as my sound card. I have my Ber. 1222fx coming out xlr l/r main outs to the 1010lt to the xlr inputs. The issue is when I record I'm only getting the left channel coming in, nothing on the right. Audition is picking up a tad bit on the right channel but I am just assuming it's bleed. It's so annoying have to mono mix everything. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help in advance.

The only way to fix this is to isolate exactly where the problem is.

That is you will need to see :-
1. if the L & R outputs of the mixer are actually outputting 2 channels.
2. is the 1010 receiving 2 channels
3. is the 1010 outputing 2 channels
4. is AA setup to correctly receive stereo

In Audition, the track you are recording onto may be set to mono input. Click on the "Input" button (on the track controls/properties) and select stereo 1/2.

I pretty sure it's not Audition, those are the settings I have. So it pretty much leaves the cables, mixer, audio card. What fun this will be trying to figure it out.

If you swap the cables over do you only get it coming in from the right or still from the left?

I did some troubleshooting and it seems to be the left input on my m-audio 1010lt. I'm going to have to call m-audio tomorrow and see what they say.

Back