Audio Mix In Cd Format?

MERC

Ok...I have about 10 songs that I have recorded using cubase which I have exported as .wav files. I want to know if there is any program that I can use that will allow me to blend the end of one song into the beggining of another(does'nt have to be a mix that's on beat) and then allow me to burn it on a cd with all ten tracks having their own track number. Hope you know what I mean.
ex: the reverb is still going from the end of one song and the next song starts over the reverb but the two track would be seperate on the CD.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

If your talking seamless tracking like Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, or The Wall, the only program I have heard of that can do it is Sonic Foundry's CD Architect.

It's pricey (I think around $175) but it's supposed to be the shit. I am probably going to get it myself.

Wavelab 4

I use Wavelab 4 burning tools to make all my clients CDs. You can easiky do this with Wavelab 4.

I lay the individual two track wavs out in whatever multitracker and put a volume envelope over them, drag the tunes where I want them and do the cross fades with the envelopes. I render that to a big wav and cut it up into individual songs again in Soundforge. It works PERFECTLY every time.

I think this is similar to how Track Rat does it, but I would lay both songs in Cubase on two different Stereo tracks, then bleand them til it sounds how I want it, and just place the mix down boundaries where I want them to start and finish.

A really good example of this (other than Pink Floyd - amzing albums btw, only just got into it all) is Progress by Rx Bandits.

Check it out.

Neil

THANKS

Thanks for the reply. Two that i've been getting alot of recommendations are wavelab and cd architec. I think i'm gonna have to go with one of those. THANKS!

Back