Audio Mix In Cd Format?

MERC

Ok...I have about 10 songs that I have recorded using cubase which I have exported as .wav files. I want to know if there is any program that I can use that will allow me to blend the end of one song into the beggining of another(does'nt have to be a mix that's on beat) and then allow me to burn it on a cd with all ten tracks having their own track number. Hope you know what I mean.
ex: the reverb is still going from the end of one song and the next song starts over the reverb but the two track would be seperate on the CD.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

A much cheaper alternative would be to open your mixing software...add the one song, add the next then mix that to one wav file. Cut that wav file where you need to and when you are going to burn it, set the time between the tracks to 0 seconds (I believe 2 seconds is default for nero and easy cd-coaster)

A much cheaper alternative would be to open your mixing software...add the one song, add the next then mix both to a new wav file. Cut that wav file where you need to and when you are going to burn it, set the time between the tracks to 0 seconds (I believe 2 seconds is default for nero and easy cd-coaster)

--oops sorry for the double post...I don't know how to get rid of it

Yes, sae's method is the easiest...overlap the files where you want them to mix and bouce to a single, long WAV, then cut it in half. If they're WAV files, you shouldn't be able to hear any gap whatsoever if you burn the files with the right settings. Just make sure the two files are at the same volume, etc. to ensure the smoothest transition.

I love this effect! :D One of these days I wanna make one of those albums that flow all the way from beginning to end, a la "Dark Side"...

-Derrick

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, however, I use eazy CD creator. Is it possible with this this?

Wavelab 4.0 will also allow you to do this, and also allow you to put a crossfade on the overlap so that as the earlier track is fading out the other track is fading in. Generally helps to blend the two better.

Thanks for the advice, however, I use eazy CD creator. Is it possible with this this?

Easy CD Creator is just the CD burner program; you'll need a WAV editor/multi-track mixer to achieve the effect. You'd then be able to burn the separate tracks using Easy CD Creator (just make sure you select the option that says "Disc at Once" to ensure that there are no 2 second gaps between tracks). I don't know Cubase at all, but you could probably overlap the tracks in there. Just lay one WAV in one track, then the second WAV in another track with a slight overlap at the end, then bounce it to one WAV file and cut it in half where you want to split it. If not, I think the Cool Edit shareware version could help you out. http://www.syntrillium.com/

-Derrick

Back