AUDIO INPUTS DISABLED

DJ BIZZ-E

When I try to record an audio track with Cubase VST 24 I get the error message saying:"AUDIO INPUTS DISABLED" In an other forum someone told me I should check if my plug-ins were disabled, but that was not the problem. Can anyone tell me what to do??? I'm freakin' out. DJ BIZZ-E.

when you have Cubase open, click audio>inputs and see what inputs are enabled, then enable which you need

I tried what you said, but couldn't click on anything with the word AUDIO in front of it(In menu PANELS)
I think I know what the problem is. When I start Cubase I also get the error message saying:" COULDN'T CREATE NATIVE AUDIO ENGINE". How can I solve this problem?(I can't re-install my Cubase cause my installler isn't working anymore) Please help.

The "audio" that I was referring to is up along the top with "file", "edit", etc...

As far as the native engine error, it sounds like you have or had Reaktor installed and now it is not working properly. What version of Cubase are you using? Try updating to 3.7r1 if you haven't done so yet.

I've got Cubase VST/24 4.0.2 installed on my Mac.

I went to the top with "file", "edit", etc. There I can also find the menu "Panels" and in that menu you have : Audio Channel, Audio Master and Audio Group Mixer, AUDIO INPUTS, Audio Effects,etc...
Well, I can't click on one of these, cause they are disabled.(grey characters instead of black characters.)

My guess is that I have to re-install all of my software, including Cubase VST 24. (That's what somebody else advised me to do.)
If somebody knows a better solution, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

I've got Cubase VST/24 4.0.2 installed on my Mac.

I went to the top with "file", "edit", etc.
There I can also find the menu "Panels" and in that menu you have: Audio Channel, Audio Master and Audio Group Mixer, AUDIO INPUTS, Audio Effects, etc...
Well, I can't click on one of these, cause they are disabled(grey characters instead of black characters).

My guess is, that I have to re-install all of my software, including Cubase VST 24.
(That's what somebody else advised me to do).
If somebody knows a better solution, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

DJ BIZZ-E.

Back