ATTN: Anyone who wants to sing!!!

Tim Brown

Okay, if any of you guys want to really learn how to Sing, I'm going to turn you onto a Secret.

This is going to cost you $20, but you have to do it NOW! On Wednesday, Feb. 8th, 2006. This is a 24 hour offer. Order it any time on Wednesday.

Jaime Vendera is running a Campaign to sell his book Raise Your Voice for $19.77 at AMAZON.com (Regularly sells for $30)

So who is Jaime Vendera?

Jaime is a Vocal Coach. I have his books, and I use them, and I will swear to you that these books will change your life as a vocalist. They encompass everything I had studied and much more.

Jaim can also Break a glass with his voice, and he appeared on MYTHBUSTERS last year, as well as Good Morning America and broke glasses on both programs. They used an Amplifier, but he can do it without the Amplifier, and he will teach you how in this book.

So, you want to be the killer vocalist in your area? Buy this book and practice!

Here's the E-mail Jaime sent me:

DISCOVER THE “VOCAL SECRETS” OF THE WORLD’S BEST SINGERS AND VOCAL
COACHES
AND LEARN HOW TO SING HIGHER, LOUDER, LONGER, AND STRONGER

What if I told you that by making one small decision today, you could
dramatically improve the range, power, and quality of your voice?

Would that grab your attention?

To find out immediately, go to
http://www.thevoiceconnection.com/amazonoffer.html

What if I told you that by helping me out today and spending less than
the
cost of a concert ticket, you’ll receive the most guarded professional
secrets for singing higher, louder, longer, and stronger than you’ve
ever
imagined and receive over $500 worth of “voice building” bonuses,
absolutely free, just for showing your support?

By acting today, February 8th, helping me achieve best selling author
status
at Amazon.com, I am giving away $500 worth of the greatest vocal
resources,
just for doing this one thing today, and it will only cost you
$19.77!!!

To learn more about this incredible offer, click on this link:
http://www.thevoiceconnection.com//amazonoffer.html

Jaime Vendera

So, on Wednesday, go to the link that says Amazon offer, and you will be able to get all of Jaime's material for less than a THIRD of what it normally sells for. Not only will you get the books, you'll also get them as E-books, so you'll have instant access to the material while you are waiting for Amazon to deliver the hardcopy version.

I'm a big proponent of vocal training, and this IS the way.

Tim

Last edited:
famous beagle said:
Spam tastes good

It's not Spam.

It's an honest Advertisement for one of the few things I actually use and promote.

Jaime's method will train your vocal chords and throat muscles to allow you to sing anything you can sing in falsetto in your full voice.

Tim

I'd like to learn how to sing. I actually heard my voice on a recording. Not doing that again without some sort of help :D

dwarf said:
I'd like to learn how to sing. I actually heard my voice on a recording. Not doing that again without some sort of help :D

I'm no vocal master... But try practicing matching the pitch of some keys on the piano while monitoring yourself and the piano in headphones (slightly panned in opposite directions.).... After some practice you'll gain both vocal and critical listening skills....(At least it makes sense to me)....

P.S. I'd buy the book but I'm poor and already have a vocal training book that I should re-read...

Tim Brown said:
It's not Spam.

It's an honest Advertisement for one of the few things I actually use and promote.

I agree. It's no different than recommending a favorite mic for vocals, etc. ;) Now if YOU were selling the book..........that would be different :mad: . Dave

I have observed many of Tim's posts - in particular on the drum thread. He is a very knowledgable member of this site and offers many good thoughts and comments. I've never heard him sing - but I've read comments people have posted on some music he's recorded and the comments on his singing voice were very positive.

His post was not spam - he is a member of this board offering a link that could be usefule to people.

Tim, thank you for the post - I plan to take advantage of the offer.

I'll probably check it out too.
I went through roger love's book, and studied with mark baxter for a short while and it did amazing things to my voice. A good coach that understands the anatomy of the vocals is key. If your a book/diagram kind of person a book might teach you all you need to know.. I needed the books and someone to actually show me on a model and explain what each part of my body was actually doing, so now I've learned how it feels to sing correctly.

Poor guy, I wonder if the author realizes that a simple google search pops up his links for his ebooks.

He should have really made those links password-protected or something. I won't share them but they're very obvious.

Back