ATLANTA: Entire Studio worth of Bass Traps! Superchunks, Gobos, Wall Hangers $500 OBO

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
2 Years old, kept in smoke free recording studio. Moving across the country and it's too expensive to ship them, closing down the studio.
I'm 20 minutes north of Atlanta - come get em :)

4 Corner Super Chunk Traps (4' x 24" x 12" x 6") Will do two corners floor to ceiling (8 feet stacked)
2 Free standing Gobo 24" x 48" x 8" wood framed (also can be hung on wall)
2 Free standing Gobo / wall hanging 12" x 48"
2 wall hanging 24" x 48" x 4"
1 ceiling cloud 24" x 48" x 4"
1 wall absorber 24" x 48" x 2"
1 small wall absorber 12" x 18" x 4"
2 ceiling corner 12" x 48" x 3"

Most are dark gray material, a few are custom and done in some crazy gothic type wrap.
I also have several yards of the gray material you can have also.
These were made in a workshop following DIY plans from professional acoustic experts, they were well researched and used in a home recording studio - they are about 2 years old.

The Superchunks are triangles made to fit in the corner and they absorb bass frequencies, the 4/6" thick traps also are broadband so they absorb bass and high frequencies
The 2" thick panels will absorb some low end as well as all the high end.

These are all made with Roxul Mineral Wool professional acoustic sound absorption insulation.

If you want to compare cost, go search for "bass traps" on Google shopping, a single one of these panels costs $300

There is well over $3000 worth of traps here and it is enough to do an entire small studio.

Recording Studio Bass Traps Superchunk Acoustic Sound Absorbers

Sorry, sold the whole shebang Saturday. I been traveling so didn't get a chance to update.

I think the shipping cost would be insane, better off building or buying locally.

Back