Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano Preview

How much does this plugin that you are SPAMMING us with cost??? Couldn't find it on your website :rolleyes:

Just post it at KVR. We'll find it when we're ready.

Why are you spamming this product that isn't even available yet? I will say that the piano is nice, but I didn't find your playing extremely inspiring. I think another musical selection might have lended itself towards a better demo.

But again, the piano is really nice.

I understand that there is a high sensitivity on this board to threads like this. Sorry about that. I tried to delete it but do not have the privileges to do so. Maybe the administration could help out and remove it?

Thanks,
Hans Adamson

If you click the edit button, you should be able to delete a specific post - can't delete the entire thread though. You can change the content of the first post I guess...

This might be taken a little easier if you were at least a contributing member here, but it looks like you just created and account, and got started right away with promoting your product. Still, spamming is a sensitive thing around here and many have been banned for it.

P.S. You could've at least had the product finished before posting about it! :D

I don't really see anything wrong with it. Now I know about something I probably wouldn't have previously.

It does sound very nice, btw. Though the sudden stopping seems to die off a bit to quickly! A real piano would still have some vibrations lingering.

Edit: It also seems to be somewhat reverse-panned at points? The highest and lowest notes are panned left rather than high right, and left low.

I bought the piano and it is very, very nice. I found the release settings to be very natural sounding.

I already had the PMI Bosendorfer and Giga Piano but had trouble getting them to sound like I wanted. This piano sounded great out of the box and the $99 introductory price was awesome.

The piano is also getting plenty of praise over at the NorthernSounds forums. Quite a few professional film scorers hang out there.

Back