Arp Heads Sound Off

Sailjunkie

Lots of opinions here...the question is: what are the best arpegiators under $2000.00. I am and have been a huge fan of a band called Ozric Tentacles. They are not techno, house, trance or hip hop. If I had to describe them, they are pyschedelic, space music. My primary Arpegiator is on my Roland Juno G. I have that midi'd up to an Access Virus TI desktop (perhaps the best analog modeling synth ever made), and a Korg M2000R. I can put together some great patterns, but I'm curious to know what others are doing in this arena.

Since no one responded, I guess I will...

Well Tim, since I posted this thread, I have added (to my Juno G rig) a Novation Nova (desktop version of the Super Nova). I have also added a Dave Smith Evolver (which is really very cool), and a Roger Linn Adrenalinn III (as I also play guitar and this is the best amp modeling/sinc'd effects/drum machine on the market). When I went to pick up the Adreanalinn III special order, I bought a used Alesis QSR (rack version of the QS7 and QS8). It's Arpegiation madness!! The other interesting thing I've added is a Midi Solutions Thru box to run all of this stuff while keeping a nice clean midi signal...it's all coming together nicely.
Tim

Back