ARIA 1532 , Danelectro Hornet, Godin Radiator

Manor Music

I bought this on Ebay...it is solid...great tone...SuRfY........
I put some flat-wound strings on it...

It is an Aria 1532 from their Retro Classics line.
Modeled after their 1967 1532T (which was a ripoff of some other mosrite?)

anyway I like it better than my old Danelectro 67 Hornet Reissue.
cool looking...nice sound...feels like it needs a setup after it was setup.

I also had a Godin Radiator...chambered electric...great sound but the frets were small for my hands especially when traveling up the neck.

My favorite for handling and playability is my Epiphone Futura...it is my daily driver.
Got it on Ebay years ago...made 90 percent of my recordings with it. Used it on our live tv show at EXSE 2010

Also used to own an Ibanez artcore of some kind...it turned from turquoise to seafoam green...used it on our videos at EXSE 2009 channelAustin.org1312864074983.jpgaria1.jpg1306009670115.jpg1312864090324.jpgcarol ann.jpg1312864074983.jpg1312864087988.jpglord G at Bikinis 2008.jpg1315347157663.jpg2011-09-06 17.10.46.jpgaria2.jpg1306009713545.jpg

And you've posted info about your new guitar here in "Studio Building and Display" instead of "Guitars and Basses" why?.

Studio Building & Display
(16 Viewing)

Discuss building studios, or show off pictures of your studio, guitars, or other equipment.

Yeah, I'm going to move this to the Guitar section. I think the "show your guitar" thing is kind of a misnomer and doesn't quite fit the idea of showing off your studio with all your guitars in it. I'll ask the admin to correct that little byline.

Nice collection though...

Based on the current language, yes, he has the right to do as he did.

"My Bad" as they say,
or as it should really be said,
"I made a mistake, sorry" :eek:

Seeing them in a studio "Pic" seems to make more sense in this context, though.
Sorry, Manor Music!!

FYI-there is a Guitar based Forum called "Jam Session" and I am sure those folks would LOVE to see your photos, no questions asked!
BG

That Aria doesn't look like no Mosrite. It looks like a Jag. Cool guitar though. I like the chrome ringed humbucker sized P-90-ish pickups. I like the blue/gray Dan Electro too. Sweet swirly pearl pickguard. The rest are gross.

I will have to take your opinion with a grain of salt...calling my guitars gross when you claim to be from Satan's Butthole...am I talking to Beavis And Butthead here?
well HERE is an actual photo from my studio...it's not a mixer, it's not a guitar so please don't start whining about the content or you will end up like the guys in the plane...photo of my studio godzilla.jpg

You did make a mistake... say your apology and be done....and if you don't want to see photos of guitars then close your eyes till they change the forum description.

I appreciate an apology but then re-justifying your action again with more suggestions to go elsewhere just irks me...
"I can go to jam session with no questions asked?"

I am not here for Jam Sessions.
I have a studio...it is not luxurious, in fact it is quite the opposite.
Maybe that brings you discomfort...I don't know.

This site included me as a member (thank you HR.com)
and any member that puts up this slight-of-hand bully tactics is a fool...in my opinion.
I sure won't...go peddle that crap in the next presidential election on Facebook.

Maybe I am only a newbie and only have a paltry few dozen posts...but you are rude.
I don't appreciate rude.

My suggestion
Ignore me
be nice
or make my day and get me kicked off this site Mr.1k silver member...

You should act as an ambassador, not a hall monitor.

You should act as an ambassador, not a hall monitor.

Oi vey... I think he was talking to me when mentioning the apology or something. No matter, he wasn't being rude, just typical internet banter that gets taken with a grain of salt.

And for the record, I'm the hall monitor. :D

Back