Argosy 7500 monitor arm S3-B; Anyone selling One for less than Argosy's Price?

Hello everyone. My partners and I recently got our first Argosy desk, the Halo Plus, for our home studio. I'm aware of the monitor arm, the 7500 monitor arm S3-B, that can be mounted to the desk along with the Halo Rail Mount Adapter. Is anyone here selling one of the 7500 monitor arm S3-B models, or does anyone know where I could possibly get one for less than $489.99 (new from Argosy)? I'd like to find a deal on one of these because it would definitely be a good addition to my desk for our semi-heavy Sceptre 34" Ultrawide monitor (Sceptre C345W).

Thank you,

Aron

Hello everyone. My partners and I recently got our first Argosy desk, the Halo Plus, for our home studio. I'm aware of the monitor arm, the 7500 monitor arm S3-B, that can be mounted to the desk along with the Halo Rail Mount Adapter. Is anyone here selling one of the 7500 monitor arm S3-B models, or does anyone know where I could possibly get one for less than $489.99 (new from Argosy)? I'd like to find a deal on one of these because it would definitely be a good addition to my desk for our semi-heavy Sceptre 34" Ultrawide monitor (Sceptre C345W).

Thank you,

Aron
It is just an articulating monitor arm. There are tons of different ones you can get on Amazon or NewEgg. I do commercial AV installations and occasionally we do network monitoring or stock trading set up's using these in quad configurations. Many come in clamp on or bolt through mounting. I don't quite understand why you need this particular one.

It is just an articulating monitor arm. There are tons of different ones you can get on Amazon or NewEgg. I do commercial AV installations and occasionally we do network monitoring or stock trading set up's using these in quad configurations. Many come in clamp on or bolt through mounting. I don't quite understand why you need this particular one.
Well, our particular desk, Argosy's Halo Plus workstation, requires a rail installation to the bottom of our desk that a monitor arm can bolt to. I'm not sure that it can be bolted to other arms and I was informed I'd need one of those for my desk, otherwise I'd be clamping to a thinner piece of wood on the back of the desk that could probably get damaged according to my monitor's weight. My monitor is about 15 lb.

Between my studio, video editing system and business, I've a few 32 inch Samsung 4k monitors and even a Visio TV on arms. A couple desks are custom but the business desks are the typical particle board crap. If you are worried about the thin material, add 6-8 inch strip of 1/8 inch aluminum between the clamp screw and wood.

Here is the details of the S3 arm. Like all other arms, it comes with a variety of ways to mount. You could also buy the rail mount adaptor for $89 and use a different arm. Just get one that can mount bolt through. Wild huh?

Screen Shot 03-29-22 at 07.53 AM.JPG

Screen Shot 03-29-22 at 07.48 AM.JPG
Screen Shot 03-29-22 at 07.51 AM.JPG

Last edited:
Back