Are you a Studio Engineer looking to make your own money in Toronto?

neffi7

this is for ppl located in Toronto, Canada
this thread is for studio engineers who have the right skills and motive but lack the resources to go into business with their skills.

i am willing to provide with all the studio equipment u need to kick off ur hustle in studio engineering..only with the small price of recording/mixing my artist's music for free. he is a solo artist ..only 1 in the newly established label...although he might do a few collaborations here and there

so let me break this down..whats in it for you?

- you have full access to the studio equipment
- you can record your own artists/clients and all the money u generate from this is yours. i don't care how much money you make utilizing the opportunity. (i am not employing u)
- work at your own pace as opposed to some company owner requesting deadlines on when mixes are due
- you are not under any contract with me. i am not emplying u so u have no obligations to any contract
- you can use this opportunity to begin and grow yourself then ultimately save up to build your own studio environment. whatever your aspirations are

however you see this, it is a topmost benefit if you ever feel you have the skills but no the resources to make money from your talent. this is it for you.

you can email me at neffi7@gmail.com if you are interested.

bah, you'll be older the rest of your life, - now go start a band, get all the crappy gear you can afford, experiment with all you're supposed to do, not do and have fun before you're on call or working 60 hours a week.

Don't sit there, do it!!! :):eek:

Back