Are you a guitarist? You might want to check this stuff out, then.

So I'm totally changing my touring rig. I've upgraded to an Orange Rockerverb 50 and an Earcandy Custom Cabinet. As a result, I need to sell off my current amp and a bunch of pedals so I'm not broke. The thing is, I cannot ship any of this stuff till the cabinet is finished being made (3 weeks?), but I figured I'd list the stuff now in case anyone wants to call dibs on anything.

Here's what we've got:

Roland JC-120 - $600 - it's been gigged a bunch and got a nasty ding on the top that tore a bit of the tolex and damaged the wood a little. other than that, it's in good condition and sounds great.

Electro Harmonix Q Tron Envelope Filter - $90 - Looks like it's been on my pedal board and gigged for 2 or 3 years because it's been on my pedal board and gigged for 2 or 3 years, but sounds as good as the day I bought it.

Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer - $160 - Why so much for a tubescreamer, you ask? Because this one has the Analogman TS-808 mod with the Silver option. This pedal sounds so fucking beautiful I can't stand it. I'd really rather not sell this one, but I need to if I want to afford this Orange amp. This pedal would go for around $200 new and it's in pretty darn awesome condition.

ProCo Rat - $60 - Great distortion, just dont need it anymore.

Furman Pedal Board - $150 - Great pedal board. Tons of room for pedals, a power conditioner and a patchbay all in one. this thing is great. there is a little hole (3mm or so) on the gig bag, but other than that I've taken great care of this thing. All of the original documentation is included.

I think that's it, guys. If I'm forgetting anything, I'll add it on later. Buyer pays actual shipping charge. Due to the extensive use this has all been through, everything is sold as is, but I guarantee it against DOA.

i know he's new here, but i've known him for a whlie and jim's (op) a good dude and a true gearslut.

yes i did, it's fuckin great. the pedals i'm not sure if i'm selling anymore, but the jc120 is still for sale, and i've also got a musoland paul reed smith clone that i'm selling brand new mint condition. i bought that and a musoland les paul custom, and i like the les paul custom better so i'm keeping that one and selling this one. any interested parties?

yes i did, it's fuckin great. the pedals i'm not sure if i'm selling anymore, but the jc120 is still for sale, and i've also got a musoland paul reed smith clone that i'm selling brand new mint condition. i bought that and a musoland les paul custom, and i like the les paul custom better so i'm keeping that one and selling this one. any interested parties?

Got any pics and a price?

Got any pics and a price?

pics are coming this week although, you'll basically see the same thing you'd see if you search prs guitar #250 on www.musoland.com.cn . i just want what i paid for it ($290). it's in mint, brand new condition. took it out of the box, played it for a few minutes, decided i liked the other one better, and it's just been sitting since.

Back