Are these any good?

Kelly5150

I just found a mike someone had bought me about 7 or so years ago, I had never used it, it's a Radio Shack Pro-3010...

Are they any good?

:confused:

I've heard they were almost as good as a Neuman U87. I don't know though. You know how opinions are. Maybe you ought to just plug it in and see if you think it sounds good. If it does, then it's good for you.

Big Kenny said:
Not IN hIs Name
BK
So if god doesn't like this mic, I doubt if it's any good. In fact, you might want to get rid of it. How would you like to get to the pearly gates and during your entrance interview with Saint Peter hear a big, booming voice:

"Unh unh, not that one, Pete - he owned a Radio Shack Pro-3010" :)

Sorry about that, Kelly5150 :)

If its catalog number might be 33-3010, it's not listed on the RS site any more, but it looks like that number would put in in there with their cheap dynamic mics.
I agree with StevenLindsey - plug it in, and if you like it, use it.

BTW, what does the 5150 mean? In California it's a psychiatric certification for a 72 hour hold if a person is a danger to self, others, or gravely disabled. Not your case, I'm sure.:)

The box just said Pro-3010, not sure about the catalog number.... It also sez its a vocal mike...

I just thought someone might have used one or knew of them....

No biggie...

Yeah 5150 is suppose to be a suspected crazy suspect, or whatever.... it seemed like a nice set of numbers to add to my name...

Thanx....

:confused:

Back