Apogee ONE and??

Gnarly_Dingo

Ok so I have the apogee ONE and I love it. It works great for what I'm doing which is recording vocals and acoustic guitar. However with the ONE I record vocals and guitar separately and I want to be able to do both simultaneously. I want to get another mic to attach to the ONE through the break out cable. My question is, should I get another mic for vocals or for my instrument? In other words, what is the ONE better for, vocals or acoustic guitar? My plan is to get the CAD e70 for guitar and use the one for vocals, but should I be searching for a vocal mic and using the ONE for guitar?

Also if I should be looking for a vocal mic instead any suggestions? Especially miss around the same price range as the e70(100$)

Sorry, but the One only has ONE input.

You need at least a two-channel interface to do vocals and guitar simultaneously.

This is a hardware limitation, not the software.

Thanks for the replies. I understand the omnidirectional part and was just wondering if there was a solution that included the ONE. What your saying is that I can't use both the ONEs internal mic along with an external mic?

Anyway, I suppose I'll make do with what I got for the time being, and maybe give the e70 a try and the in the future make the switch to a separate audio interface and vocal mic.

Last edited:
Back