Anyone with a Delta 1010

Flash

Has anyone else noticed the way the power works on this unit. I'm not sure what it's doing. A lot of times it don't seem to power up when I turn my computer on. But, I'm not sure if that's the case or if, I don't use it right a way it turns off. Then I have to re-boot when I want to use it.

I have a delta 1010. Works fine for me - I don't have any issues at all. It comes on when the computer "wakes up" and it turns off when I put the computer on "standby". No probs what so ever. You sure it's hooked up right??

My 1010 behaves similarly. I always power on the external box first, then the computer. Sometimes, the sound doesn't seem to be working - then I look at the 1010 external box, and notice that the power led isn't lit. All I have to do is power cycle the 1010 and it's fine .... I don't have to reboot.

Now, I always check the led on the box. If it isn't lit, I can power cycle the box while the computer is booting up, and all is fine.

I don't think mine has ever turned itself off.

Zed10R, how many different ways are there to hook up a Delta 1010? :confused: .......... :D

MrBoogie

mine does exactly the same thing.

I emailed M-Audio and they said it sounds like a problem with the breakout box. They also said that i should phone customer services and they will try and fix the problem some way.

Maybe thats worth a try

Dave

how do you "power up" the breakout box?

My LED would come on a few minutes after my computer was booted....it stayed on just fine.

And now, it doesn't come on when the computer boots and I can't get it to come on by unplugging the power supply and then plugging it back in... :confused:

I have my breakout box plugged into a furman power conditioner along with other audio equipment. My computer is plugged into a surge protector. I don't like to leave power to the breakout box's ac adapter on all the time, because in my experience, the little ac adaptors stay hot if they have power, even if the unit is not turned on.... and i've had them burn out on me before.

Do any of you leave power to the breakout box on all the time?

Back