Anyone want to mix my song?

drummerdoug86

First of all, thanks to o0Charlie0o for the idea, i had never really thought of this. Our band is doing our first demo right now, and would really appreciate some professional help on it. We can handle recording, but I'm not cut out for mixing. (too complicated for me) I'll be honest, I can not afford to pay you, I can put you in the credits though, I just want to give out some songs that you would have fun mixing. If intrested please post a reply or you can e-mail me at drummerdoug86@mchsi.com
Thanks.

Well, our band can record it. We record using a Delta 44 and Cakewalk PA9. I could save the project or wav (or mp3) file and e-mail them to you for you to mix.

This could be interesting...

What style of music are we talking about?

and how many tracks are you planning to record? (need to know how many wave files I would have to download)

you can email me
studio@hzzone.com

If you email the tracks to me gunther@liquaweb.com I'll host them on my web server so everyone can download them.

Send mp3s though, not waves.

I am looking forward to butchering someone elses mix after slaughtering Charlies.
:D :D :D

I'd be interested as well!

If the style is something i have some experiance with I'd love to give it a try.
I'd prefer .wavs because I have 1 ghz dsl hookup!

Tom

I'm in too...

Tell me how to get started and I'd love to take a stab at it...!

How can we get the tracks???

I'll have a go.
Tell me where to d/l from

There should be a forum just for this type of stuff. Everyone could post their tracks and get people to mix them.

I can't wait
Tukkis:D

First of all, thank you for the support and intrest in mixing my songs. I have decided to stick with one person for my demo, but maybe later I will post them somewhere if anyone wants to mess around with them. Thanks again and keep on mixin.

I'd like to try as well, and if you like, I can also host some files of yours... Ive never tried to mix someone ELSES stuff.

Back